WELCOME TO THE NEW FACE OF OUR TEAM. THE TEACHER.
Teaching for impact.
ONCE UPON A TIME
There was this teacher who…
WAS A MULTI-TASKING GURU
- ★ Could do a million things
- ★ Had to make lesson plans
- ★ Had to keep the class engaged
- ★ Had to create good citizens
WAS A FIGURE OF AUTHORITY
- ★ Knew what students were up to
- ★ Could enforce punishments
- ★ Commanded respect
- ★ Her rules were “THE” rules
USED THE BOARD AS A TEACHING AID
- ★ There was passion
- ★ Helped students in any way possible
- ★ Was loved by all for her dedication
- ★ She was really building the next-gen
THEN, SOME THINGS CHANGED.
Slowly, a newer generation came in…
THERE WERE CHALLENGES
- ★ Authority and powers were slowly taken away
- ★ Lots of classes and lesser gaps between classes
- ★ Parents and management expected miracles
- Respect slowly decreased
- ★ Work increased: reports, committees etc.
… AND MORE CHALLENGES
- ★ Old problems remained and new ones got added on
- ★ All research was self-driven – no training was provided
- ★ The syllabus was too vast and the periods too less
- ★ No time to observe and develop skills of the children
- ★ No clarity about what the next generation wanted
ENTER – SMART BOARDS AND E-LEARNING.
The answer to all problems? Not quite…
- ★ Not much changed
- ★ Animations and videos instead of blackboards
- ★ Multimedia and education not optimally merged
- ★ Animation is not good enough to teach – content is king!
- ★ Human teachers could not be replaced
- ★ The teaching style hadn’t changed – it’s just went hi-tech
- ★ The teacher still had to plan her lessons
- ★ Excitement wore off after a while
- ★ Teachers are great at teaching, not in technology
- ★ All the ‘tools’ used really don’t come together at all
ENTER THE re:Think TEACHER ASSISTANT
Teaching with impact.
TECHNOLOGY NOW BECOMES… TEACHNOLOGY
All the above problems – solved.
re:Think keeps the teacher the face of the system. The teacher delivers excellent content for children, and parents and management are happy with that.
The material provided is goal oriented and easy to understand. All it takes is basic comfort with digital media – no hi-fi settings whatsoever.
The teachers planning load is substantially reduced, and reporting happens in a breeze. Moreover, the management and parents are always in the loop.
Help is always by the side – the teacher gets detailed support. Looking at practical difficulties, we have designed the system with mass in mind.
All we simply did, was to take away all the load of the teacher, and put it all on us. All the teacher now has to do is do what she does best… teach.
YAH. THE DEMO IS COMING SOON…
If you want to see the beta release, click on the button below, and write to us!
We are typing away as fast as we can to get it out in the next week.